With the craziness of 7th edition 40k hitting I decided to work on cleaning my basement... this is no easy task. In the process I stumbled upon some large pieces of resin that have been collecting dust. I decided to tackle one of them right away.
I'm going to try and take a break every so often from painting armies to work on a unique piece... something that doesn't necessarily have any bearing on a "list" I'm working on. That'll allow me to finally get some paint on the cool models I own but never make the time to paint.
I'm about half way through painting the first monstrosity. It's huge! I went to the craft store and picked up a giant wooden base and began working on it. Here's where it stands so far.
I'll get some progress shots of the model this week, I bet you can't guess what it is!