I'm still psycho worried about the one platform that I jacked up the wires on, Greg and Jeff will be bringing it to Greg's work to get re-soldered. Hopefully everything goes well. We did a test run and by angling it in, it fits in my jeep, so at least that works.
We really went to town adding fake plants, and dry brushed up the extras and added flock and bushes, I really think it turned out well and captured the look and feel on what we wanted, basically the islands of Pandora from Avatar. Onto the progress shots!
|grrr... the bottom platform doesn't light up! Hope we can fix it|
|I like how the over brush of the sand actually picks up the light|
I'm working on more painting, heading over to a 1850 practice tournament at my FLGS this afternoon. I gotta knock the rust off my dice!
Sunday will be my big paint day, I hope to basically do the painting marathon and get everything done. Still have about 2 hours left on my riptide, a few hours on the skyrays, and the 20 drones!