Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Moving... packing sucks!

It's almost embarassing how much hobby stuff we collect.  The wife has been kind enough to let me keep the basement for my hobby workshop.  Well, after three trips to get more boxes, I'm still not done packing.  We're in the process of moving to a new (bigger) house in November, and with both of our work travel schedules we needed to get ahead of things.

One of the projects was going through my piles of paints and weeding out the not-so-good condition ones.  Goodbye paints, you served me well!


Still plugging along on the Blood Angels though.  During the football and hockey games I've had the chance to assemble all of the jump pack troops.  My 1850 list will consist of only 34 models.  For my 4 Sanguinary Guard squads I'm debating on the load out of equipment, so I put together 3 alternate equipped ones which brings my model count up to 37 models to paint.


I got some of the bases from scibor miniatures (purchased through the coolmini website).  As you can see from the picture, they're on their first stage.  I think I'm going to paint all the bases as once, then tackle the troops 5 at a time.

The photobooth and most of my lighting has been packed up, but I'll be sure to take pictures along the way.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. los angeles business movers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. moving companies santa monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. fischervanlines.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...