Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rockets!!! Manticore finished

...and the guard painting goes on.  One week left, the deadline is looming!  I just wrapped up my Manticore.  This was an old kit I built for my previous guard and a little bit of shoddy work done on assembly.  I think it still came out ok.  Here's the finished product.




What do you think of the cheating I did on the side silver areas?  Basically just the silver color with a wash, no highlighting.  I think since it is not a focal point I can cheat there.

Now it's on to the 36 guardsmen.  Here they are all sad and un-primed.  Got a batch of 7 to start with to see how the finished product looks before I repeat it 30 more times.



Tick tock tick tock... time's almost out!

1 comment:

  1. Nice conversion and even better paint scheme. I love my Manticore (still need to paint the rockets, all else is complete) and wish you great fortune in dropping large blast markers all over thine enemies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...