We disguised the cables with brown electrical tape to cover them up and will eventually wrap those in leaves. While wrapping one, unfortunately one of the light strips came unsoldered. Jeff and Greg are going to attempt to repair/salvage what we have - keeping my fingers crossed!
I also realized after getting home that now by adding the rocks to the top of the top platform, it is now taller then the opening to the rear of my jeep. So we'll need to do a test run to make sure we can angle it in, otherwise we'll need to chop some of the top off. Good times! The fun of projects, always something coming up.
|Sand is added|
|rocks waiting to be glued on top of the islands|
|assembled project, the core is done! now if only it will fit in my jeep|
|first layer of brown applied to sand, electrical tape covering wires|
|adding roots to the islands|
|Danny hiding in the massive amount of foliage... Shrouded!|
|Where we wrapped up for the night, we're slowly getting there!|
I'll have some progress shots tonight when we finish up, the goal is to get basically most of the board finished.