Wow, this sucks! I'm sitting at the Ottawa Canada airport waiting to fly back home and all I can see on the TV's is coverage on Hurricane Irene. Looks like it's going to hit the DC area Sunday morning.
Being a Chicago native, I'm not used to hurricanes. Should I make the trip out or will the tournament just get cancelled? Also, it would suck to get stuck... lots of questions. As a frequent traveler, I have my fair share of delays and cancellations. I've already spent the miles to purchase the ticket but I would be able to get back the hotel stay and a weekend of not being in a hurricane.
For those of you with experience, any thoughts? Also, if I have any DC residents or NOVA followers... what is the plan?