Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dark Eldar Trueborn Finished

I had a good time doing two mini "sniper" teams of trueborn armed with two lances a unit.  I'm going to play around with them bunkered in buildings or area terrain.  I figure with the amount of target saturation, they have a decent shot of living. 

For these units, I brought out the gold (instead of silver) and used the masked heads from the jetbike riders as well as the wytch visors.  For the wytch ones, I filled in the cracks in the visor.  I wasn't a big fan of that look.








I also finished up four warriors.  I'm finding that working on between 4 and 6 dark eldar infantry at a time is the sweet spot for me.  Too much more and it feels overly tedious.


Right now on the workbench I'm painting 5 more warriors and 6 wracks.  Once I figure out what portions are flesh, and what parts are metal, the wracks should go fairly fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...