Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hobby in the Back Seat: Damn you SWTOR!

You know it happens, when real life takes hold and the hobby takes a back seat.  Well this time it's for not so noble reasons... a computer game.  I picked up Star Wars: The Old Republic and I'm hooked.  It's been since Everquest 2 since I've played a MMORPG and for a good reason, they are addicting.  It has been a ton of fun swinging a light saber around and blasting things as a bounty hunter.

I'll let this run it's course for a little bit then I'll get back to the brush.  My Dark Eldar are chopping each other up waiting for some paint.

Sorry for the break in the blog, I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brian...

    Same problem here... But this is my back to work resolution... no SW:TOR during the day... free time will be for my brush and I might log on during evenings...

    I just hope I'll be strong enough to respect this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...