Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Crusader "Titan" Kickstarter - Check it out from Dreamforge

If you haven't gotten the chance to check out this kickstarter, please do.  These "titans" and infantry are seriously awesome looking and most importantly plastic.  I'm chipping in to get two of the crusader versions and one of the mortis along with some weapon variations.

Dreamforge Crusader & Infantry Kickstarter

The infantry are top notch.  If we allowed more alternative miniatures I would be all over them, but I play in a lot of games workshop sanctioned events and at this point I don't need a ton of miniatures I can't use in games.
They have 4 days left to go!  Pledge if you can.  I'm excited about a potential stretch goal of  an awesome looking APC.

1 comment:

  1. With GW pulling out of supporting events, that may be much less of a concern :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...