I needed a break from painting the monotonous line highlighting of all the Tau armor plates so I thought it would be great to try a portion of the wraithknight. Luckily the kit naturally is pinned so I can transport and paint the upper body separately.
Damn, these legs are long! I started with just one to see if I like the color scheme. Here's the progress.
There are so many gem possibilities I just decided that any large circular area I'd just paint the regular color of the army. I know I probably painted more gems than most people but I really think that is what makes eldar a different army - covered in stones. Hopefully it doesn't look too "pimply".
On to the other leg, progress to follow. Only a few weeks to NOVA, gotta get crackin!