Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sicaran Battle Tank

Ah the pressure of Adepticon!  I made the stupid decision to try and paint all 4k of our team tournament list, but more on that later.

I got the Sicaran Battle Tank from forgeworld a few weeks ago.  Great model in the game, and impressive looking too.  I finished this up but I'm debating on whether I go back and add some symbols or keep it clean.  I could always slap a few decals on. 





I magnitized the two side gun sponsons.  Very easy, and I'm glad I did it.  That way if I want to run the heavy bolter variant I'm ready or go cheap and strip them off.  

Two months left, tons to paint.  I have a very understanding wife with the baby on the way in less then three weeks!  Back to the brush...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...