Sunday, December 21, 2014

Cerastus Knight Lancer with more Stabby!

I finished up my first of the Cerastus Knights, with the Lancer.  My oh-so-helpful cat jumped on it while I was painting him and snapped the lance banner off, so I'll swing by the hobby store to pick up some jewelry chain to fix the banner.  As with all my knights, they are magnetized at the torso to help for transportation.

I tried to keep him pretty simple and followed my color scheme I've been running with the Knights Angelus.  



For the base, I used Dragonforge's ancient ruins and added in some pillars from Secret Weapon Miniatures.


Decals were a mixture of the standard knight ones and that limited run decal pack (I wish I would have picked up more)





Next up on the docket is a ton of bikers, it may be a certain adepticon project... hint hint!  I'll leave you with all my knights lined up in their smashy glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...