Friday, March 27, 2015

Wild West Exodus - Awesome Kickstarter

Being a big fan of Jim Wappel's blog, I couldn't help but look at the cool Wild West Exodus miniatures.  They really are some amazing sculpts and I love the whole theme.  So at Adepticon I picked up a couple factions (Union and Holy Order) and the rulebook. 

The kickstarter is a great chance to get some good discounts on getting into the game.  I'm really digging the Golden Army and the Confederates.  Check it out when you get the chance!

Wild West Exodus - Unfinished Business


1 comment:

  1. I have to admit I have a weird obsession with this game. A few weeks ago BeastsofWar did an entire week of content (faction overview videos, a demo game, and a painting tutorial). I watched all of it. If I knew people playing it I'd probably get into it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...