Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dark Eldar Warrior Squads Done!

I wrapped up my three squads of Dark Eldar Warriors.  They're in the all-too-familiar 5 warriors with a Blaster variety, but hey it works.  I think they turned out pretty well.  My original idea of doing intricate gold swirly designs and runework embedded in the armor just didn't pan out.  Those plates are just too small.  I probably could do something to that effect on a marine army like Word Bearers.  Project for another day.







I also built and primed up the crazy Dark Eldar Tantalus.  It's a lot bigger then I thought.  Was fairly easy to assemble, but the hull didn't line up quite properly and called for some gap filling.  I botched one side of it so there will be sure to be passengers hanging over the edge there.  The little horns going around the outside were a pain in the butt to put on.  I'm really looking forward to painting it!


Right now I'm finishing up 4 wytches so I can have 10 finished (9 with or without a shardnet).  I'm heading over to my team-mate Dan's place to work on team "Most Friendly" Sea Monster.  I'll be sure to put up photos of that as well.

1 comment:

  1. I like the lighter color of the models overall. It's a nice break from the standard DARK scheme you see all the time.
    Nice work.
    Ron, FTW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...