I'll lump the picture progression together. Here's the steps I did.
- Base in Charadon Granite
- Dry brush Codex Grey
- Paint eagle and electronic bits in the back with Chainmail
- Wash with 50/50 black and brown wash.
- Base in Tin Bitz
- Dry brush Dwarf Bronze
- Light dry brush Burnished Gold
- Light dry brush Mithril Silver
- Healthy watered down wash of Jade Green (yes I still have some).
- Stone base with the same colors I did the display board; pewter dry brushed with white mixture.
- Black washed the stone for a little definition.
I'm happy with how fast and easy they were and I think they turned out great. Here's what I'm working on next. Assembled 5 scouts with shotguns, a predator and a vindicator. This combined with fixing a terminator and tech marine and I'll be ready for Nova!
|The illustrious priming box|