Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dark Eldar Baron Conversion

I've been in a bit of a painting funk and having a real hard time getting inspired to paint.  So to keep the hobby push going, I started working on a Baron conversion.  Here's the structure that I've started with.  The wings will need some green stuff to blend the two blades together.  I did a bit of a rush job, but I think it gets the  point across.  I'll be sure to put up final shots of the finished product.  The cloak/head was a high elf mage.

If  I can get motivated, I'll start back up on the crew for the venoms/ravagers as well as the Necron vehicles I was working on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...