Wow, I am way behind this year. You would think I would be more on top of things but real life and that stupid star wars game wrecked my "hobby time". With only 22 days left of painting I have quite a lot of things yet to paint.
Here's what's on the workbench docket. I figured I need to do at least one hour of painting a night and spend at least three days with 4-6 hour sessions.
- 5 Beastmasters (half painted at this point)
- 5 Hellions (half painted at this point)
- 4 Raider crew (half painted at this point)
- 1 Wych (half painted at this point)
- Web Way Portal (need to create & paint)
- 5 Objective Markers (need to create and paint)
- 20 paint token dice holders (assembled, need to paint)
- 30 vehicle wreck templates (wooden bases done, now need to create/sand/etc)
- quick/fast display base for championship: I'm going to use my beer cart stand and do a quick topper, nothing elaborate this year.
- creative army list for championship
- creative army list book for the team tournament
... is that it? Nope, I have a warhammer team tournament army to paint... almost from scratch!
- 22 pirate "thunderers"
- 10 war machine crew
- 2 war machines
- Sea Monster (he's friendly)
- 1 master engineer
- sea display board
- assemble and paint ships as a display board
- barricades to count as shields for my thunderer units
- creative army list for the team
- extra pirate stuff for theme
Yeah, I'm screwed!