I had a productive night of painting last night and finished up the last 5 Beastmasters. I'm happy with the way they turned out, but I did a bit of a rush job on the flesh tones of the cold ones, way too sloppy for my likes. I'm half tempted to go back and redo it but at this point I just want to move forward with the army! Here are some shots of the finished work.
I also started painting up our pain token holders for the small dice. One box of zombies and two part apoxy later we got these tokens. I'm going to do a basic blood red washed purple dry brushed up with some heavy gloss and we should be good to go.
Tonight will finish off the raider crew and painted up templates. Trying to stay focused on getting things done!