Thursday, March 8, 2012

DE: First Beastmaster Done (cold one style)

I just finished up my first beastmaster and it was a lot of fun to paint. It took a little longer then I wanted since there were so many elements to the model, but I'm happy with the overall look. It was a good excuse to finally paint the cold one model. It's one of my favorite models in the Warhammer range. The model is the cold one rider, with dark eldar warrior arms, head and the slung rifle from the raider kit.






I'll have 6 very individualistic looking beastmasters when it's all said and done.  We have our 1,850 tournament this Sunday, and I'm working hard to get as much done by then as possible.  Unfortunately there is no way I can get all of the miniatures fully painted by then.  I still need to get rocking on my dwarf pirates... so much to do, so little time.

1 comment:

  1. The army exudes the death stench of a predator with a a fresh kill. Amazing work on not only these models but the entire army as a whole. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...