Friday, March 18, 2016

Cool Khorne Counter!

If you've ever gotten the chance to play against me, I'm a sucker for game play aides.  There is a lot going on in a game, and I like to make sure I don't forget things and make sure my opponent knows exactly what is going on.  Since Khorne Daemonkin have the whole blood tithe going on, I figured it would be cool to create a tracker!

I made one for each of my team members in my group, so 4 in total.  I took my drill press out and drilled 8 5/8" holes.  A little dremmel work cutting out the khorne symbol and painted away.  I was able to pick up 1/2" red marbles and a cool goblet to hold them in.  Any time the tithe stacks up I drop a marble in. 


Since I'm pretty forgetful, I did a cheat sheet laminated on the side and glued to the top so I know what each affect does.  I'll probably come up with some counters to declare the affect to the army. 

Now back to painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...