Friday, June 10, 2011

Inspirational Dark Eldar: Rant in E Minor

I recently stumbled upon another blog that just blew me away in how he paints his Dark Eldar.  It's really making me rethink my choice of going with this army as a "fast paint" rather then taking my time like I do on armies like my Imperial Suns.  I digress...

Please check out Rant in E Minor.  His Trueborn are absolutely stunning.  If this doesn't make you want to get into Dark Eldar strictly for the models, you have a problem.


Needless to say, I'll be following this blog on a regular basis. 

This Saturday I've decided to scrap the whole crazy idea of taking foot Templar and go a little easier on myself and do a balanced Vanilla Marine force.  1,500 just works so much better with that.  Hopefully by the next AWC tournament I'll have the Dark Eldar ready to at least make a decent showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...