Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blog Props: Great Grey Knight Tutorial

Every so often I like to post an amazing blog tutorial or article that I've seen on the blogs I follow.  Not only does this how to paint grey knights tutorial do a great job detailing step by steps (better then the magazine articles) it uses the new GW paints which I'm sure are a mystery to those of us who haven't used them yet!

Check out  Stahly's Tale of Painters: How to Paint Grey Knights.  If you're not following his blog, I would highly recommend it. 


Plus it covers painting the force weapons, something I'm very interested in seeing that I may be trying my hand at Grey Knights for Nova.

I just finished up my 5 hellions, so as soon as I get the chance I'm going to prime up the 5 objective markers and begin on them.  The boats are half way finished, pictures incoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...