Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dread Smash

First off, I'd like to thank Dave Taylor http://davetaylorminiatures.blogspot.com/ for helping me with some conversions. He did a phenomenal job last year making two ironclad dreads for me before Games Workshop came out with a kit. Here was the excellent work that he did making them:




I had the pleasure of painting them up. As you can see on the top there is a magnet that works with a removable hunter killer missile. If I'm not using that I'll work on a detachable banner. Or when the missile fires, I can simply remove it from the dread. I still have to add snow and grass to the dread on the right.




More pics to follow after the new year!



1 comment:

  1. Dude, they look great. The colors work really well and good choice of the red for the hafts! Nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...