Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Progress on B.A. Priests

I'm off for a few days traveling on business so I won't get any evening painting sessions in.  Here's the latest on the Blood Angels Priests and the rest of the assault squad on foot (minus backpacks).  I did the next stage red, along and white along with laying down the base gray, black, brown, blue, flesh, and green.  I find after I put my mid tone red down it's good to fill in the other base colors before I start pulling in detail.



This sunday will hopefully be a day full of hobby action.  I'm heading to the Illinois's battle bunker to get painting in and hopefully two practice games; one for my 1850 singles list and to try out my ork gladiator 2,250 list (stompa & nob bikers list). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...