Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Adepticon - more pretty pictures

One of my favorite thing about Adepticon is going around and looking at the beautifully done armies.  I thought I'd take some time to post up some of my favorite shots, and hope they'd inspire you.

First off, I want to tip my hat to A Gentleman's Ones on their beautifully done killzone tables.  Brian did a great job running these gorgeous tables.  I wish I would have had the time to play!  I encourage you to go to his site and check out the pictures.


As usual, there were a ton of armies that were inspirational.  In no particular order, here comes the pics!












... and Adepticon comes to a close!  All the wives can breath a huge sigh of relief as we come back to "normal" life.  I'm already thinking through my next year's projects.  My resolution is to have a bit more focus!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...