Sunday, October 16, 2011

DE Razorwing Finished

I have to apologize for the lack of posts lately!  It has been a little crazy with work traveling a bunch.  Next week won't be much better with me flying out to London for the week (Thursday through Tuesday) to watch the Bears play at Wembley Stadium and spend the weekend drinking beers and relaxing.

I did finish up the Razorwing, minus the base.  Here are my final shots.








I also painted up a bunch more of the Uncharted Seas miniatures, I have been having a blast playing the game.  It's fun to mix things up and try a different game system and especially try a different scale.  I'll post pictures up for them shortly.

This afternoon watching football I'm going to try and make some progress on a set of 4 venoms and paint up a few more boats.  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...