Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bring out the Gimp: Wracks & Haemonculus Finished

At first, I wasn't sure what to expect with these miniature, but they were fun to paint up and a nice change of pace with the rest of my army.  With the large area of skin tone, I was able to do the creepy pale skin.  I'll be running these in two squads of 3 for backfield objective holders and the Haemonculus will be transferring a pain token to the hellion squad.










Tonight I'm debating on either continuing with the unique squads and working on the Scourges or if I knock out another batch of warriors.  I'm getting pretty close to my first 1,850 list.  Here's what I need to paint still:

Baron
14 Hellions
10 Warriors
5 Beastmasters
5 Scourges

Wow, I'm not that far off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...