Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Boom goes the Thunder: Stormlord painted

I've been slacking off posting pictures of things I've painted.  Unfortunately real life has been taking hold.  I started a new job last week and it's a bit overwhelming, really taking the steam out of my hobby drive.  I can't wait for the new edition of 40k though, it should be a fun change of pace.

Here's some shots of the Stormlord completed.  He did great in a tournament I played in a few weeks ago, very surprising.  I don't think he's really worth the points but he does make for an interesting game if playing against MSU or light armor spam.  I'm half tempted to design a list around him, but I can't figure out what unit would really benefit from the Phareon rules.  I don't think relentless really benefits Necrons at all from what I'm hearing on 6th.





I am anxiously awaiting the NOVA organizers to way in on whether they'll be running 5th or 6th edition for the tournament, and then beyond that what they'll be allowing vs. leaving things out.  I don't envy their position on having to make this call with so little time.  I do hope they go the 6th edition route, I highly doubt I'll be able to get any 5th edition games in against anyone over the next two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...