Friday, November 23, 2012

Hobby Sales: Dragonforge & Battlefoam

It's that time of year for holiday sales.  I wanted to give everyone a heads up on a couple of places I've taken advantage of visiting.  As you can see by my latest imperial project, I've been basing my new miniatures with Dragonforge.  They're doing a buy 3 get 1 free.  It's a heck of a good deal and they honestly put some of the best bases out there.  They wrap up the sale at midnight on the 25th.

I picked up some more of the Sanctuary themed bases.  Now it's time to get priming models before it gets too ridiculously cold outisde!


The other site is Battlefoam.  I have 3 shelves in my basement entirely stacked with their stuff.  They're running a 25% off sale, which is also pretty amazing.  I grabbed some flyer transports for vendettas and storm ravens... yes I'll be painting those up in the near future.


I just got over a nasty flu which put me out of commission for a few days.  It sucks when you have all this "free" time and all you can do is stare at the TV.  It also meant I missed out on a tasty Thanksgiving dinner.  Ah well, at least it meant that I didn't gain the holiday pounds!

Stay tuned for some infantry updates for the Knights Angelus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...