Friday, March 29, 2013

More Knights Angelus

I finished up 6 more necron wraiths for this weekend's AWC tournament and got right back on the Adepticon push!  I knocked out 6 more marines, which will finish up what I need for my 1,000 points for the team tournament.  Here are 3 heavy weapons, a flamer and two more bolters.


Additionally I think I forgot to post earlier pictures of my finished veterans.  These will double as either seargents, death company (if I'm running blood angels) or sternguard.  Multi purpose all the way!



Now onto trying to paint 1k worth of guard: 36 dudes, 5 tanks and a vendetta in two weeks.  Possible?  Probably not, but I'll try!

1 comment:

  1. I think you can! You are a master at painting models quickly while still looking fantastic.

    Looking forward to seeing your stuff at Adepticon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...