Monday, April 15, 2013

Tablescapes Kickstarter by Secret Weapon Miniatures

Well the last few days have been grueling back breaking painting!  I'm almost done with the 36 guardsmen. I hope to have them finished tonight then on to the three chimeras. 

In the meantime I'd like to inform everyone about an awesome kickstarter by Secret Weapon Miniatures.  Justin is doing some very cool 1' x 1' tiles in unique 16 square sets.  Check out his page at :  Tablescapes Kickstarter

The proof of concept, Justin should have one at Adepticon

As you can see they are fairly affordable, you're basically getting a 4' x 6' table for $190 or a 4' x 8' table for $250.  I'm really looking forward to a few themes.  In order of want, I'm shooting for the Urban followed by Ruined Temple, followed by the trench table.  Depending on how they're executed I may back all three.  

That means this will need to get up to $280k for the temple table and $360k for the Trench.  I think we can get there! 

Very nicely done, and it's great to support someone putting out a high quality product at a reasonable price.

Now a good day at work then back to the grindstone tonight painting.  See you all soon at Adepticon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...