Friday, February 11, 2011

Red & Gold: Blood Angels Update!

Now that I've finally settled in to the new place, I have my photo booth up and running.  Adepticon is fast approaching and it's time to kick up the updates along with getting painting done!  Here's some progress I've made on my assault marines and sanguinary guard.  I haven't added any folieage or grass to the bases yet, I like to do that in bigger batches.



I've also experimented with a new way of doing blond hair.  What do you think of this method?  I start with Tausept Ocre, then line in some bleached bone, then a little bit of lining in white. The example is on the far right.

Tonight will be another update, as I'm going to take a good look of my total project and what I have to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...