Friday, November 18, 2011

Razorwing Flocks Finished (from forgeworld flying rippers)

Now this is what a razorwing flock should look like.  Just a mass of flying nasty things.  I decided to keep the legs off them, more because I was lazy, but I don't think it detracts from the look.  It was a little bit of a pain to clean all of the miniatures and attach the wings, but all in all they turned out great.

Since my army is that silver metal with purple (body suits), red (hair) and green (for poison) accents, I kept to one of those colors.  My beasts will mainly be either shades of purple or red with green tongues. 





The carapace was simple.
- Dneb Stone base
- Devlan Mud wash
- paint on the Dneb Stone in everything but recesses
- White highlight with some striations on the edges.

Next up on the dark eldar project log is the crew for my two ravaragers and 4 venoms.  I'm also working on the side assembling the extra black templar pieces for that list.  It'll be a debate on what army I end up taking for the Adepticon championships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...