Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Infinity Terrain Ideas from Adepticon


I'm always on the hunt for terrain ideas and concepts and had the chance to sneak into the Infinity area to take some pictures.  It's good to see what is an appropriate amount of terrain so I can get an idea when I do my massive build-out this spring/summer.  Onto the photo dump!

very cool use of a bucket to make a tower terrain.  I need to find the designer of this.
Using the clear storage containers, next trip will be to the container store!
Using model railroad terrain I think - need to get more details on this.


Apparently this is chinese lantern kits.  Crazy! 

Now I need to get off my butt and get over the intimidation of airbrushing.  I've been hard at work assembling buildings...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these.

    The model railroad table is "Plasticville" stuff, which are kits from the 60s, but still produced by Bachman. They range from $15-$45 USD, depending if they are "Prebuilt" or a kit... either way they need painting to be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice coverage! I'm glad you liked the fuel tank bucket kit. I designed and made it. If your interested they go on sale the 1st of May at ironheartartisans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lasgunpacker, thanks so much for your insight. Alex - I'll definitely be picking some of your stuff up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...